Re: [artworks] colour bar enhancements

  • From: Nick K <signwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 14:51:40 +0100

In message <348489fa4e.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes, this is how it works out of the box. I think there must still be
> a misunderstanding. The Colour Bar can move with the document window
> (if attached). As long as your Info Bar is attached to the doc window,
> both the Info Bar and the Colour Bar move with the doc window, so the
> Colour Bar always stays in the same position relative to the Info Bar.

but not if you move the info bar - to clarify - It currently opens in
the 'saved' postion with the info bar but move the info bar the colour
bar stays behind.

> If, however, your Info Bar is not attached to the document window,
> then there is currently no way to make the Colour Bar move with it,
> nor am I planning such a feature.
It is attached, but as you say only moves with the window

to sum up for me this is a very small want, as in my work process when
working on several apps/docs it kinda 'gets lost' however it is only a
minor irritant which I can live with

thanks

nk

I notice [artworks] is inserted in my subject header is this required
on everything?