Re: [artworks] colour bar enhancements

  • From: Martin Wuerthner <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:22:14 +0200

In message <d04484fa4e.signwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Nick K <signwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would it be possible to have the colour bar as a magnetic lock on to
> the info bar as too often on a WS monitor I find I have to shrink the
> window in order to get to it. (I just know your going to tell ne to
> put it in a desired position and save choices). However I have never
> found a use for it to be seperate from the info bar. could be done in
> utils menu> attach to bottom of menu bar

So, are you saying that you do not have the Info Bar attached to the
doc window? If you do, then the existing entry "Attach to bottom of
doc window" does precisely the same as the feature you ask for.

> Also can the no fill be fixed in its position as it is probably the
> most used and would not need to slide back and forth for its access

Unfortunately, that would require the colour bar to be split into two
windows, which is unlikely to happen.