[artworks] colour bar enhancements

  • From: Nick K <signwork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:10:14 +0100

Martin,
well while we're on a roll...

Would it be possible to have the colour bar as a magnetic lock on to
the info bar as too often on a WS monitor I find I have to shrink the
window in order to get to it. (I just know your going to tell ne to
put it in a desired position and save choices). However I have never
found a use for it to be seperate from the info bar.
could be done in utils menu> attach to bottom of menu bar

Also can the no fill be fixed in its position as it is probably the
most used and would not need to slide back and forth for its access

regards

Nick K