[artworks] "Press-optimised" ???

  • From: Kell <kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: artworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:15:06 +0100

I have to supply an ad for a publication called "The Knowledge" and I've
just got their spec through.

I have to supply the artwork as EPS or "press-optimised" PDF.

Mind you, I usually just ignore such specification and send my
ArtWorks-produced PDF anyway. It's usually accepted without quibble,
except of course I still have a problem with CMYK as opposed to RGB images.

But what do you reckon, are PDF's from ArtWorks "Press-optimised"?

TIA,

--
Kell Gatherer
kell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx