[aros-games] Re: Small improvement ?

  • From: Krzysztof Smiechowicz <deadwood@xxxxx>
  • To: aros-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 20:05:38 +0200

W dniu 22.06.2011 08:34, LuKe Jerry pisze:
Hi Krzysztof,

  yes, I might remember that when I faced this strange issues I was also
trying to increase the details to "insane" or something like this :))

Ok, maybe with some lower details I can get it work more or less stable
on my little 128Mb card..  do you know how to see as well  the framerate
on screen?

Changing the textures settings in video settings will make textures dissapear, but this will eat up less VRAM and will make game stable on 128 MB VRAM

Best regards,
Krzysztof