[ARMini-support] RISC OS programming system revealed

  • From: Christopher Dewhurst <cdewhurst2010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: archive-online@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:14:53 GMT

Hi all,

You may already be aware, but I thought I would share this: I see the
above book is now available for purchase from Amazon. Not cheap at
GBP20.00. I'm hoping it's worth the price, though for those not so
sure hopefully someone might review it in a future Archive (there will
be a review in the next edition of Drag N Drop).

best wishes,

--
Chris