Re: [ARMini-support] Bad response from device

  • From: Christopher Dewhurst <cdewhurst2010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 19:32:40 GMT

Thanks for the replies people. Peter thanks for the confidence vote -
have done the upgrade to OS4 (brilliant by the way) with no probs this
time BUT...

In message <01633e8d52.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Press F12 and type *CDFS followed by *CDDevices to see what drives
> CDFS is seeing, and ensure that it has actually picked up your
> Pioneer.

...it does seem to be there since I get

Drive  Dev  LUN  Card Product              Capacity      Firmware
00     1    0    0    DVD-ROM DVDXD01      161 Mbytes    1.00

Now, if I unplug/plug in the drive when the Armini is on and click on
the CD icon the message is "No hardware at this device ID" (I wondered
if it was a power problem then would this also occur if it was a mains
powered drive?)

Any ideas?

thanks.
Chris.