[ARMini-support] Bad response from device

  • From: Christopher Dewhurst <cdewhurst2010@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 16:00:09 GMT

Hi all,

I am looking into getting a DVD drive for my Beagleboard, meanwhile a
friend has given me one for free so I tried it with my Beagleboard. It
is a Pioneer DVD-XD01 (external USB).

After setting the number of CD Rom drives in Configure, clicking on
the CD icon gives the error "Bad response from device".

Does anyone know what is going on here? Am I am doing anything wrong?
Is this make/model of drive incompatible?

P.S. have not installed OS4 yet - am waiting for it to go "Alpha" :)

thanks.

Chris.