[argyllcms] Re: i1 [EyeOne] USB Command Set

  • From: "Bill Davy" <Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 12:04:28 +0100

OK, will keep trying.

Signed 4 byte number, maximum value of 65535.  I may try unsigned 2 byte
number as well then.

I'm slightly surprised that setting the number of samples is not done by a
SetOption() command.  After all, there is a
GetOption(I1_NUMBER_OF_AVAILABLE_SAMPLES) (which they say is read only).

Is "2009" the same as " "IntegrationTime"?

Right.  Time for some experiments.

Regards,
   Bill