[argyllcms] Re: how to edit a .cal file by hand ?

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 10:38:23 +0000

yes I guess so...but which area of the .cal file takes care of the <10IRE ? top
or bottom ?

Besides I did the calibration in a pitch black room, and there was no stray
light whatsoever.

Only thing is that I kept the same projector OSD settings than with the s2, so
I could quickly do A/B compares.

and the projector settings were lacking quite a bit of green actually...so
considering ARGYLL can't get any info <10IRE, maybe it kept the 20IRE
calibration then ?!

I will do the precalibration per the i1 requirements, and we'll see if it gets
any better ;)

-Maxime