[argyllcms] colprof -u (Re: Argyll Version 1.3.2 released)

  • From: Klaus Karcher <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 22:35:40 +0100

Hi Graeme,

Argyll development proceeds with an incredible speed at the moment. I can hardy keep up trying out new releases.

Unfortunately it seems as if a bug has slipped in between 1.3.1 and 1.3.2.

I've used an old, poor (bumpy an slightly underexposed) but halfway realistic ti3 test file and made profiles with several Argyll versions, each with "colprof -u -qh".

I plotted the neutral axis with "xicclu -ia -fif -g"

results:
<http://digitalproof.info/argyll/extrapolation/ar130_fif.png>
<http://digitalproof.info/argyll/extrapolation/ar131_fif.png>
<http://digitalproof.info/argyll/extrapolation/ar132_fif.png>