[argyllcms] Re: Spyder2 not working in Fedora 14

  • From: Marek Matulka <marek.matulka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 21:50:45 +0000

On 4 November 2010 11:19, Marek Matulka <marek.matulka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > As suggested by the diagnostics, you need to run spyd2en. The location of
> > the PLD pattern changed to be consistent with the XDG Base Directory
> Specifications.

Ok, I cannot find damn CD, so I have downloaded a driver from the web - how
do I tell spyd2en where to look for the file?

I have a spyd2PLD.bin file, which I extracted a year ago, saved in my home
directory, so every time I've installed newer version of Fedora, I just
copied it to the right location.

Maybe it would be easier if you could tell me, where I should put it now?

Many thanks in advance,
Marek

--
http://marek.matulka.net/