[argyllcms] Re: VRML

  • From: Roger <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 07:54:03 -0400

Got it!!

I had to use:

 Verify.exe -W -v File.txt File.txt

Then it created File.wrl which I could view under Internet Explorer through
the Cortona Plug-in.

Question. In order to display the color in WRML, some color conversion has
to take place, right? Can I have any influence on the color conversion? The
destination color space?

It seems the resulting colors are quite desaturated.

Roger