[argyllcms] Re: Ultra saturation of reds and yellows

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 11:05:44 +1100

carlo rondinelli wrote:
> Other photographers I know have the same problem I mentioned. They use other
> soft-ware,
> Binuscan, Profile Maker, with different printers and with different
> instruments such as
> Eye-One Pro, enabling or disabling the OBA compensation optical brighteners.
> Using
> illuminant A as light vision, the problem is mitigated a bit 'but does not
> disappear.

Hi,
        well I'm confused then - is it a problem with ArgyllCMS profiles, or is
this some other problem ? If it happens with profiles made with profiles from
other software, it doesn't sound like an issue with ArgyllCMS.

Are you profiling your camera, or are you using the JPG files created
by the manufacturers firmware ?