[argyllcms] Re: RGBtoTXT

  • From: Magnus Wallden <magnus.wallden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 13:20:30 +0100

Hi !

Im not sure I have understand the thing correct, but if it is a patch
chart,
scanin i possible to use,
first whit option   -g  to generate a useful chartrecognition, and
the whit option  -o  to generate a value file, this takes some time do do,
and
perhaps the value file is not all correct CGATS, but perhaps a way to start.
And, like all Argyllcms functions, read the manual.

//Magnus

--

Magnus Wallden
Klockarevägen 29