[argyllcms] Re: R: Re: Profiling a Mobile Phone

  • From: Dan Wilcox <dmwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:46:19 -0800

Oh yea I forgot to mention you'll want to profile with your brightness set
to something specific.  I made my profile for working at 100% brightness
which is convenient to set, but maybe a little bright.  Then obviously I
have to use color profile aware apps like ufraw, gimp and eog.

The only serious barrier to adding a color management service to android is
buy in, apps have to make a call to use, but that does sound like a great
idea to get rolling. One day...hopefully soon I can work on some android
stuff.

Daniel