[argyllcms] Re: Profiling a Mobile Phone

  • From: שחר קלינגר <sklinger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:50:01 +0200

Does this feature work only with Chrome? I can't install this browser on my
Samsumg Galaxy Ace - it's not supported.
The only other mobile browser that communicates with Argyll is Opera but I
think it's broken - the patch display isn't synchronized with the desktop
counter, readings were wrong, sometimes the counter would hang until I
refreshed the mobile browser, and finally after finishing reading the patches,
it said "The instrument can be removed..." but nothing happened. I hit Ctrl+C
and no .ti2 file was produced.

On Jan 23, 2013, at 01:02:08, Graeme Gill wrote:

שחר קלינגר wrote:

> chartread -d -H ProfileName (to read patches one-by-one)

dispread -dweb -H ProfileName

then point Chrome on Android at your workstation.

[There are some problems using this with the latest Safari on iOS, although
it's fixed in the development code...]