[argyllcms] Re: Profile input white not mapping to output white

  • From: Iliah Borg <ib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 15:12:02 -0500

Dear Ben,

> I've done a bit more experimentation, and I'm now *VERY* confident that this
> has nothing at all to do with the RAW processing and everything to do with
> something going wonky in colprof.

It has to do with both, and more with raw processing and the way you shoot than
with anything else. But you are not listening.

,

PNG image

Not only white become cyan, blue becomes purple. Of course one can fix it in
profiling, using some compression or ignoring the pixels that go beyond the
dynamic range; but you may not like the price.

--
Iliah Borg
ib@xxxxxxxxxxx