[argyllcms] Re: Profile input white not mapping to output white

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2012 11:13:29 -0700

On 2012-11-24, at 10:34 AM, Iliah Borg wrote:

>> Of course, as I mentioned, the user interface isn't exactly intuitive....
>
> Well, it is like a development tank. Up-down approach. Please contact me
> off-list if you wish; Skype would be good.

Oh, I'm sure I'll be able to figure it out. The documentation is thorough
enough. I already figured out white balance (which might actually work better
than that of any other tool), and I think your earlier post and screenshot
tells me all I need to get done what I need to do now -- and that itself should
set me up for considering if I want to use it for general-purpose photography
instead of ACR.

But thanks for the offer! If I get stuck, I'll take you up on it.

Cheers,

b&