[argyllcms] Re: Problems with 'average' utility

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:52:56 +1000

Alan Goldhammer wrote:
Is anyone else having problems with the 'average' utility with the new
release of Argyll?  I tried to average to 'chartread *.ti3' files and I keep

Read error: unable to open file 'i1_msr.ti3' for reading

Hi,
        the .zip file doesn't contain a file called 'i1_msr.ti3'.
It does contain a file called 'i1_msr.ti3.ti3'. Could that explain your problem
?

(The general rule is that only utilities that automatically create an
 output file with a different extension to the input, expect an extensionless
 filename. Everything else expects a filename that includes the extension.)