[argyllcms] Re: Noob camera profiling question

  • From: Jannes Bolten <jannesbolten@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:53:30 +0200

Thank you all for your comments. I forgot to mention indeed that the purpose of
my question was for use with general purpose photography. Considering my own
experiences and your kind comments I have decided to let the matter rest. I
don't see myself doing much reproduction work, and I'll spend my time on making
images rather than profiling my camera.

Jannes