[argyllcms] Re: Misc questions about argyllcms tools

  • From: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 10:10:15 +0100

On Dimanche 05 Février 2006 02:51, Graeme Gill wrote:

> > There never was a filter for the DTP92.
>
> I would suspect that there's a maximum light level the DTP92 can
> take, and modern LCD's exceed this level.

I'll try to put a neutral grey filter in front of the DTP92 and make some
tests. But as said Roger, it may not be enough; it may also needs another
calibration...

I have two more questions:

1) Is it possible to make a single measure with the DTP92 ? I only saw this
feature for other hardware...

2) How can I apply a .cal file to change the LUT of my video card at
startup ? I'm under Linux/Xorg server.

Thanks,

--
   Frédéric