[argyllcms] Re: Misc questions about argyllcms tools

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 20:36:42 +1100

Frédéric wrote:

1) Is it possible to make a single measure with the DTP92 ? I only saw this feature for other hardware...

Yes, spotread will work with all the instruments.

2) How can I apply a .cal file to change the LUT of my video card at startup ? I'm under Linux/Xorg server.

If you follow the recommended sequence and use the .cal file as an input to printread, and then used the resulting .ti3 with profile, it will end up as a tag in the ICC profile.

Look for a program called xcalib by Stefan Doehla. You might have some
issues again with your multiple monitor setup though.