[argyllcms] Re: Large errors during printer profile check

  • From: Ivan Tsyba <ivantsyba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 15:59:13 +0200

> How have you printed the chart ?
Chart was printed from ACPU on OS X

> Notice that it is the D and perhaps R strip that has not been read
correctly.
Device was correctly placed with ruler and moved slowly. With 1.4.0
ArgyllCMS I read chart faster with no misreads and got much smaller errors
during profile check. I'm using Ubuntu 13.10.

Maybe newer chartread with ColorMunki give bigger read errors in some
cases? Maybe this is similar problem that was in 1.5 and fixed in 1.6.1:
"Fix ColorMunki reflective measurement accuracy"?
Maybe I can provide more information or perform some tests?