[argyllcms] Re: Huey and dispcal

  • From: Tommaso Schiavinotto <mynos_main@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 22:13:38 +0200

Hi,

I have some news, an operator of the support told me that they are going
to replace the device after having me asked to run a windows program to
obtain the serial number (that was -1, as in Argycms).

They asked me as soon I get the new device to run the program for
getting the serial number in Windows and only after using Argyllcms.
They told me that they want to be sure argyllcms is not going to rewrite
the EEPROM. Althought they admit this would be the first report of such
a kind.

--Tommaso