[argyllcms] Re: Huey and dispcal

  • From: Tommaso Schiavinotto <mynos_main@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 06:34:08 +0000 (GMT)

----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Inviato: Lunedì 6 ottobre 2008, 8:22:43
Oggetto: [argyllcms] Re: Huey and dispcal

Tommaso Schiavinotto wrote:
> I'm sorry, I didn't realize I still had that command line :)

>It looks rather like your Huey is faulty. It has a serial
>number of 0xffffffff, which simply doesn't look valid (ie.
>it looks like it's not been programmed).

>Does it work with any other software ?

It works with its own software in Windows...

I'm afraid that even if I try to use the warranty they will never substitute it
because of it.

Is there a way I can remove the check in the Argyll software forcing it to
something else?
(I just need it work with my device).

--Tommaso

      Scopri il blog di Yahoo! Mail: