[argyllcms] Re: How many patches?

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 18:22:41 -0400

> Now, you know what question I'm going to ask you - what driver (RIP?) did
> you use which allowed you to profile in CMYK?  (I assume you're bypassing
> Epson pseudo-RGB driver, and have a driver which is directly controlling
> the individual CcMmYKk inks?)

Epson Stylus RIP v2. Very surprising RIP which allows specifying color
conversions and paper profile. It's an amazing product -- didn't even knew
about it before my client showed it to me.

I always profiled 2200s in RGb but the results were just terrible. This RIP
makes all the difference!

Regards,

Roger Breton  |  Laval, Canada  |  graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pages.infinit.net/graxx