[argyllcms] Re: How many patches?

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:45:57 -0400

> Can I ask you what colorimeter / spectrometer you are using?
> Stephan.

I use every instrument I can possibly / financially put my hands on: Digital
SwatchBook, EyeOnePro, Techkon SP810, DTP41uv, 530, Spectrocam, ICcolor. I
don't have a Spectroscan yet but I'm have my eyes set on a DTP70 instead.

Of course, argyll does not support all those instruments directly.

I find that measurements do make a difference in the final rendering and
neutrality. But on the 2200s, in RGB, using any of those instruments with
other profilers never yielded better results than the canned profiles ! It
could be that the host driver was, somehow, corrupted. But my client did not
care for me to find that out.

What platform are you driving your 2200 through?

Regards,

Roger Breton  |  Laval, Canada  |  graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pages.infinit.net/graxx