[argyllcms] Re: Equipment

  • From: Andrzej Andrez <an2rez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 12:39:05 +0200

Hi,
Is i1 Pro 2 sold with performance certification valid for 1 year and need
to be recertified every year? I do not like to send my instruments to
Switzerland. I always buy new one (I have few old spectrophotometers like
DTP22, DTP44UV black, i1 Pro UV with expired certificate). But i1P2 is much
more expensive than i1 Pro. Last sentence on Argyll CMS home page:  "You
bought it because Argyll CMS supports it". For i1P2 it is not true right at
present. Am I right?

Andrzej