[argyllcms] Re: Equipment

  • From: Dimitrije Zivkovic <migraf.keramika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 12:57:16 +0200

I just got the information about Basic pro pack with I1P2.

With their software in Basic I can only make monitor profile and RGB profile
for printer.
And with Publish pro I will get the dongle and full unlock.

I wandering, because I will use Argyll, can I buy Basic, and work full with
Argyll?

It's cheaper, around 1100 euro, and Publish cost 2200 euro.

Regards
Dimitrije Zivkovic