[argyllcms] Re: Equipment

  • From: Dimitrije Zivkovic <migraf.keramika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 08:56:00 +0200

Hi Graeme

I want only instrument that you support, I mean ArgyllCMS.

I will use it for printer profiles and for monitor.
But the environment is quietly strange, so I need a little bit more quality.
The measurements will be do on ceramic tiles, and the colors are different from
standard.

Thanks
Dimitrije Zivkovic