[argyllcms] Re: Dispread

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:17:14 +1100

Roger Breton wrote:

I checked with dispcal under TaskManager and only one instance of dispcal is
showing. I checked with dispread also under TaskManager and only one
instance of dispread is showing. I can send you screen captures if you want.

It must be my system, somehow...

It sounds most strange. Since I haven't tested on XP myself, I'm
not necessarily confident that it isn't a programming error of some sort.
If you send me a run (say dispread with a small number of patches, or
dispcal -ql) with -D and capturing the diagnostic output
(ie. dispcal -D -yl -m test 2> log), it may give me a clue.