[argyllcms] Re: Device links for ProofMaster v4

  • From: Michael Davis <midavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 06:31:24 -0400

Thanks, Nikolay. ProofMaster support did tell me some time ago that the old
device links from v3 would not work under v4, but I didn't specifically ask
them about use of standard ICC Device Links. I will verify, but it doesn't look
good.

The best outcome for me would probably be if it were possible to just use
Argyll device links to somehow update the original printer profile, if that is
possible.

Mike