[argyllcms] Re: Creating a camera profile with ColorChecker Passport Please Help

  • From: Elle Stone <ellestone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:06:41 -0400

On 06/12/2015 01:33 PM, Ben Goren wrote:

First, I think you could benefit from a bit of background theory. The following
link is excessively long and there're some bits in there (such as how to evenly
light a target) that should get edited out and I'm working right now on a much
superior method of generating profiles and and and...but the basic theory is
sound.

http://trumpetpower.com/photos/Exposure

That's a *very* nice article.

I posted a relatively simple "how to" that allows to white balance and correct exposure on the target chart, that might be useful:
http://ninedegreesbelow.com/photography/well-behaved-camera-profile.html

Elle