[argyllcms] Re: Collink: DeviceLinkProfile for proofing purpose

  • From: Martin Weberg <martin.weberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:09:59 +0200

Hi Michael!

I have done lots of refining to proofer profiles, but not using device
links. It would be great if you provided all your commands from
building profiles and abstract profiles. And what commands you tried
so far. The problem could be other than collink.

Simple mode assuming absolute colorimetric proof (getting the black
generation of the proofer profile):
collink -pfix1.icc -s -ia -oa ISOcoated_v2.icc ProofPrinter.icc DL.icc

Then, you might try using different K generations. Preferably much and
pure K, minimizing metameri effects and bleeding of black text, but it
depends.

Martin Weberg