[argyllcms] Collink: DeviceLinkProfile for proofing purpose

  • From: Michael Schulz <ms.typografik@xxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:00:34 +0200

Hello list

Could somebody give me an example of the correct command line to create a
device link profile with an abstract profile created with revfix (for
instance: collink ...? fix1.icc ISOcoated_v2.icc ProofPrinter.icc DL...).
I tried a lot different command lines (with and without the abstract
profile). Using the DL with a proofing system or with a DeviceLink plug in
for Acrobat gives strange results: all colors are moved towards magenta and
red...

Thank you and regards
Michael
Michael Schulz