[argyllcms] Re: Cannot get calibration/profiling to yieldgoodresults, user error?

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 06:51:38 +0100

And if you want to utilize dispcalGUI (v0.2+) to create the profile with the perceptual gamut mapping:

- Under profiling options, select desired quality and type "LUT"
- Click "Advanced..." and choose a source profile (working space)
- Tick the checkbox "Apply gamut mapping to perceptual table"
- Optional: adjust source and target viewing conditions
- Close the settings window
- Choose "Create profile from measurement data" from the "Extra" menu and select your monitor icc profile (or the .ti3)

Regards,

Florian Höch