[argyllcms] Re: Best way to proceed?

  • From: Ben Goren <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 13:18:33 -0700
On 2008 Jun 1, at 3:46 AM, Alastair M. Robinson wrote:

Another possibility which springs to mind. How about creating two profiles, based on a target in the image, before and after you've manually adjusted the image to get the wood right.

I've toyed with that idea a bit. So far, though, I've had reasonable luck using the sliders in Camera Raw to do the correction, and I can just save those settings to use as a starting point for the next image.

Who knows? I might even stumble on a combination of settings that'll work acceptably for most or even all of the works....

Cheers,

b&