[argyllcms] Re: Avoiding Driver installation under WindowsXP

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:45:21 -0500

> You are not likely to have much luck. DataVision don't want you
> using your spider with any "unauthorized" software like Argyll.

Got it! I downloaded and installed the Spyder2pro Installer v2.3.5 for
Windows and found the CVspyder.dll next to the Spyder2PRO.exe executable.

But it seems spyd2en is hardcoded to look for the Cvspyder.dll inside the
setup.exe on the CD ROM drive. Is there anyway to specify an alternative
input path in which spyd2en will honor my Cvspyder.dll file?

Roger Breton