[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.5.1 released

  • From: Boris Samorodov <bsam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:57:45 +0400

Hi Graeme and All,

12.03.2013 03:53, Graeme Gill пишет:
> Boris Samorodov wrote:
>
>> Something has changed since 1.5.1-beta and it doesn't let argyllcms
>> to detect a device at FreeBSD (compiles with a copy of libusb though):
>
>       which version did it last work with ?

1.5.1-beta which you published after experiments with PC-BSD. Sorry,
I disn't manage to find any revision info at sources.

>> Here is the relevant part:
>> -----
>> ./dispcal -D6
>
> You need to provide a filename to dispcal:
>
>> Diagnostic: Output filname parameter not found
>    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep, but I'm not complaining that the program does not calibrate. ;-)
The goal was to show the output from the version that detects the
device. Whether output filname parameter exists or not is irrelevant
to the case.

>> usage: dispcal [options] outfile
>>  -v [n]               Verbose mode
>>  -display displayname Choose X11 display name
>>  -d n[,m]             Choose the display n from the following list
>> (default 1)
>>                       Optionally choose different display m for VideoLUT
>> access
>> Checking XRandR 1.2 VideoLUT access
>> Display 0 name = ':0.0'
>> Unable to intern atom 'EDID_DATA'
>> Got EDID for display
>>     1 = 'Screen 1, Output DVI-I-1 at 0, 0, width 1920, height 1080'
>>  -dweb[:port]         Display via a web server at port (default 8080)
>>  -c listno            Set communication port from the following list
>> (default 1)
>
>>     1 = 'usb:/bus0/dev12 (GretagMacbeth i1 Pro)'
>
> The i1pro seems to be there.
>
>>     2 = '/dev/cuau0'
>>  -r                   Report on the calibrated display then exit
>>  -R                   Report on the uncalibrated display then exit
>> [...]

That was an output from the last version that detects the device.

--
WBR, Boris Samorodov (bsam)
FreeBSD Committer, http://www.FreeBSD.org The Power To Serve