[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS 1.40 / Fedora 17 dispwin -I fails

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 13:08:56 +0100

Hi,

Am 08.12.2012 23:14, schrieb William Fissell:
> I then went to install my new profile:
>
> dispwin -vI DisplayA.icc

There is no option -vI (-vI is parsed as -v, the I is ignored), you
probably meant -v -I
Note though that the Fedora packaged version of Argyll CMS fails when
using the -I switch. The solution is to use the binaries from argyllcms.com

> And then I was going to load my calibration:
>
>  dispwin -c -L
> Dispwin: Error - Failed to get the displays current ICC profile

Nothing was installed, so there is nothing to load (also, the Fedora
packaged version won't work, you have to use the binary from argyllcms.com).

--
Florian Höch