[argyllcms] Re: About Hi-Res spectral mode

  • From: Don Terwilliger <harpmaker45@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 22:25:41 -0400

Would it be possible to have a mode in Argyll for the i1 that outputs data
in 5nm intervals? The reason I ask is that I use my i1 mostly for reflective
readings and import the spectral data to a free spreadsheet by Bruce
Lindbloom. He has 10nm and 5nm versions, but no 3.33nm. These spreadsheets
output all sorts of color space data from the spectral data.

Also, I'm sure this question was asked before, but is the 3.33nm interval
for the i1Pro hardware-based or interpolated?

Thanks for any help, and sorry for my bad memory. <blush>