[argyllcms] Re: AW: Re: NEC/X-Rite MDSVSensor

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:44:54 +1000

Jan-Peter Homann wrote:
> Would you be interested to support the DISCUS, if I organize one for You
> without any expenses for You ?

Hello Jan-Peter,
        I've had a couple of enquiries about the DISCUS, so I was
wondering if anything has come of this ? I'm guessing that BasICColor
really aren't interested in giving an instrument to a competitor ?

If I get given one, or if I could afford to buy one out of
donations (the donation aren't at a level to do this though -
I just spent what's been accumulated on the new X-Rite Display Pro
+ Pantone version), then I would add the driver to the ArgyllCMS
code. Otherwise it may only get support in closed source/commercial
releases at some later stage.

cheers,
        Graeme.