[argyllcms] AW: Re: NEC/X-Rite MDSVSensor

  • From: "Jens Heermann" <heermann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:35:48 +0200

Speaking of display measurement devices?

Is the new basICColor DISCUS colorimeter supported or are there any plans on
including support for it into argyllcms?

I have received excellent results (dominating the i1pro/i1 display and also
the DTP94) with it, during development and testing our softproofing software
on various monitor types and makes (NEC Spectraview Reference/EIZO
ColorEdge/Quato Intelliproof). So, if the guy who did the recent measurement
device evaluation (Ethan?) reads this, I would recommend to contact
basICColor and obtain a device to update his review with some promising new
player in the circle of high end monitor measurement devices.

Regards

Jens