[arachne] Re: PTS DOS 2000 Pro

  • From: "Samuel W. Heywood" <sheywood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:14:05 -0400

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 18:11 -0500, Rob wrote:

> Hey, Sam
>   I used PTS DOS quite sometime back. I liked it, it didn't
> take up much space, had a nice file manager, partition
> manager, and didn't have to be next to the MBR to install
> or boot. It would even ask what partition I wanted it to
> install too. It was used by the Russian military, back when.
> Is it still under development?
> Rob

Don't know if it is still under development.

Do you mean to say that PTS DOS comes with a dual boot loader
program so that you can install that version of DOS in a Linux
machine or in a Winnows machine so that you can easily set it
up so that a boot menu comes up asking you whether you want to
boot PTS DOS, or Linux, or whether, as a last choice, you just
want to boot up to Micro$oft Winnows?

Sam Heywood

-- Message originated by Evolution 2.10,
http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/
-- Windows dwarfs may evolve from here:
http://shellter.sourceforge.net/evolution/