[arachne] Re: PTS DOS 2000 Pro

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:22:46 +0930

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:00:26 -0400, Samuel W. Heywood wrote:

> The company that produced it also makes an impressive DOS emulator
> for handheld Windows CE machines.  The program is named XTCE.  I bought
> that one several years ago.  Works great for making your palmtop Windows
> CE machine emulate a two-floppy XT machine!

Hey, that's terrific!

But how good is that emulation?

I have a heap of single-density single-sided 5-1/4 inch floppies that
I'd like to be able to get the data from, but since my Amstrad
twin-floppy PC died, I haven't been able to read them on anything.

Regards from Greg Mayman in Adelaide, South Australia
        35d 01'44" S  138d 32'13" E