[arachne] Re: Missing download time

  • From: "Udo Kuhnt" <048321887-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 22:24:13 +0000

Hi Glenn,

> I can't reproduce the problem and hence can't track-down a bug that
> does not happen to me.

> So I must ask....

> Is annoying enough to _you_ that you are willing to take the time
> needed to track-down the bug in the SRC code and perhaps fix it ?

yes, I would definetely go through this procedure to get rid of it.

Today I verified that it is machine-independant, and also shows up in
my BC 4.52 compiled version.

However, I could only reproduce it with the HTTP proxy enabled, so I
presume it is related to this.

Regards,

Udo

-- The DR-DOS/OpenDOS Enhancement Project - http://www.drdosprojects.de