[HG-PBEM] Weekly OOC Notes

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:36:13 -0600

Wow, it's been a while since one of these got sent out. Anyway, a
few things....

The party seems to be going well as is the scene at the hangar.

John and Robb, just continue along as long as you want. I'll wait for
cues that you need an NPC, but otherwise, I'll let the two of you
roleplay together.

Scott and Griz, the dance/conversation is rolling along. I can bring
other NPCs in, but if you are liking the exclusive conversation then
just continue. I'll watch for cues too.

Aaron and David, off to a good start. David, it's fine that you're quiet
for right now, but we'll need you to step in at some point. Aaron, I'll
work to keep the conversation flowing.

alex, it the hot tub full of babes for you. Go for it. If you need a
lead, let me know. Otherwise, fly with it.

I'm working on getting caught up with the Weekly Summaries. I
think there will ultimately be three in total when I'm done. Likely by
mid next week.

Any questions or comments welcome. Olivia is keeping me pretty
busy. Some of you may have seen them, but there are more
pictures from our China trip and return on the website--
http://www.bluething.org/family/.

Later.