[HG-PBEM] Re: At the bar <was Re: Re: Joining the Party>

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 13:36:13 -0600
On 26 Sep 2003, at 12:43, Aaron O'Reilly wrote:

> "A gift from a new friend" Rohgen said with a devilish smile. "a long strong
> whirlwind of a friend...pretty heavy she is, but all muscle. Have you ever
> come accross a chain gun before? This is my first. I'm a heavy weapon virgin
> so far, but that may change."

"I'm sure that we can make arrangements for you to do some
practice firing over the next day or so," Karl nodded. "I've never fired
one myself, just handled them on Gears. That looks like a standard
10mm round used with the Gears. We've got a ton of ammo."

Karl finished pouring, gave the drink a single stir and pushed the
glass toward Rhogen, the ice tinkling on the glass. "You wanted
something strong," he notioned. "Try an Earthquake."