[APAworks] Re: (Fwd) About CORE

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:21:11 -0600
On 25 May 2002, at 23:16, Bryan Lee wrote:
> Has anyone seem anything about this game at a convention?  I missed
> the last one up here a few weeks ago so I do not know if they are
> demoing it yet.

It seems that DP9 has moved the release to limit competition with
the like of Star Wars RPG and others. Looks like the con events
will be in the early Spring is my guess. That is, if DP9 does them.
Marc has cited on the HGML and JCML a number of times that the
Cons cost a chunk of change with little noticable return. So,
we will have to just wait and see what DP9 announces.

Later.
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA
ddkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx